Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Apologize for my Negligence....

It's been 7 months since I updated this blog, and lest you think that we have not made pizza in that entire time, I can assure you we have and it has been delicious!

Here are the updates:
1. We have continued trying new types of pizza (including a Chicken Alfredo Pizza which is TO DIE FOR)
2. We are going to try Calzones the next time we do pizza
3. We have planted our "Pizza and Salad" Garden and now that it has stopped raining and snowing (finally, hopefully) and the sun is beating down, I hope to get some fresh produce.

We planted tomatoes (of course), garlic, green and yellow onions, oregano, basil, 3 types of lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, radishes, and beets. The seeds have sprouted and the plants have flowered so in a few short weeks, we will have an all fresh pizza party - and I will make sure to document it thoroughly!

2 comments:

  1. Just a few days ago I was wondering when you'd post again ~ I'm too lazy to make my own pizza, so I live through you guys and your pictures :) We sure loved making pizza when you guys visited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally fun that night! It also made me think about this blog and that I haven't done it in a long time. I'm glad I'm getting back into it now!

    ReplyDelete